Ella and I changed out her summer clothes for winter ones a few weeks ago. She was a big help as I'm sure most toddlers are with this type of task!I'm pretty fond of her and I tend to look for reasons to get sentimental over her growing up. When we put all of these clothes in her closet it hit me once again how much she's grown in two short years. Not because they're bigger, but because they're not baby clothes anymore.
I used to complain that most of her clothes were pink. Not that I'm not a fan of pink! I thought it would be nice to have a little variety. When I realized that we have that now, and that it's because she no longer shops in the baby section it hit like a ton of bricks. She's not a baby anymore.
No comments:
Post a Comment